All things sporting [3]

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All things sporting [3]

Post by Lancebloke on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:31 am

I almost turned it off when the Falcons went 28-3 up. That was a spectacular comeback.

Adventurer

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:08 am

My awareness of college football has been mostly peripheral for a really long time, but now that I'm attending a school that has a program (and a FBS program at that) I'm paying a bit more attention. A few years ago Maryland joined the Big Ten Conference, which is one of the most competitive, and because we're in the east division we have to regularly go up against Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State. pale I'm sure the sweet TV deal dollars help make up for it though. Razz

But anyway, the season starts with out-of-conference games, and Maryland's opener was on the road at Texas. I wasn't expecting much (and apparently neither were the bookies), but Maryland pulled off a huge upset and won 51-41. I'm reluctant to get too excited 'cause Maryland is far from a football powerhouse but I was already planning to attend a game this semester and it's nice to have reason to feel a bit more optimistic. But I'd still rather attend one of the games where they're not playing Michigan or Penn State. Laughing
Eldorion
He Who Seeks To Become a Master at Ye Old Temple In Merry Land... of Oz, or so I presume.

http://nolondil.tumblr.com/essays

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Can't say I've ever been big into college football. The games always seem one-sided, at least the ones I have watched.

Missed all the Vikings preseason games, but it sounds like they're still having the same problems that they did last year.
bungobaggins
The Mayor

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top