Petty's Purist LotR Edits [4]

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Petty's Purist LotR Edits [4]

Post by Ringdrotten on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:58 am

Not sure I have the latest versions, petty, but I think I've still got the book-by-book versions on my old laptop. I'll check tomorrow, hopefully it's still alive

Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:55 am

I have books 1-6 in HD - all seem to work fine Smile I don't think you uploaded any new versions after those, if you had I should have had them. And my old laptop is still alive, kudos to ASUS! Just ordered myself an external hard drive for backup, so much stuff I don't want to lose - thanks for reminding me to do that Smile I'll gladly send the edits your way - you'll be needing an HD or a couple of memory sticks, they're just short of 40 gigs all put together.

Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:16 am

{{Brilliant stuff Ringo- 40gig! I had forgotten how large the HD files were. And I do believe that was the last version I did of them.
I shall need to order a bigger mem stick!

edit- now I think of it would be quicker and make more sense to order it but have it delivered straight to you- if that's fine by you pm me an address to send it too.

Dave- good to know there is a backup if I ever need it- and send yours along anyhow if you want the latest Who. Nod }}}

Gingerlocks and the Three McTyrants

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:33 am

"Skimmed" through a couple of them - still makes me happy to see the Butterbur scene without the "pointy hat" bullshit, thanks for that one Very Happy The next time I decide it's time to rewatch I'll go for the edits Smile

Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:57 pm

{{It was a pleasure to do so Ringo- thanks for the suggestion in the first place.
And I should bloody well hope you pick the edits next time! Fjordians!! Mad }}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:48 pm

Sorry Sad

Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:50 am

{{Well, for being such a supporter of my edits Ringo, and for all your excellent feedback, you get a pass this time- but dont let it happen again! Mad }}

Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top