Crabbit Faery Tales and Folk Tales of Forumshire

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Crabbit Faery Tales and Folk Tales of Forumshire

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:52 pm

{{{Oh yes, though he wont talk about it these days or pretends it never happened. But there was once a time when you saw Odo Banks in the Muck 'n' Duck wrestling a duckie down most days Twisted Evil I also seem to recall bawdy songs being involved too drunken }}}

Gingerlocks and the Three McTyrants

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2678c57O-0LUEROYml2NTFEUTQ

PDF Version (courtesy of Amarie) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-1_FdCbmY2-dC1MbXFOVl9UNm8/view?usp=sharing

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:34 pm

Shocking!

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Finished the whole thing yesterday. Loved it to bits. Loved the absurd humour and the deeper morals. Loved the pacing, the change between characters was really well done even with rapid changes and a lot going on - I didn't loose track once I think.

Loved the dialects, and the Dane and Fjordian translations. Geekisly deep appreciation of ken and mair which must be related to Norse/nordic.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

Today the Shire, DarkPlanet cat. Tomorrow... THE WORLD!

#amarieco
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:51 pm

{{ So glad you enjoyed it Amarie. Nod I always worry slightly about certain folks because of how I use their persona in my stories- and with Ambassador Amarie of the Dark Planet she is so useful for being the character whose motivations and actions can be made opaque anbd so interesting- but at the risk of her sometimes not always being 'good'. It is of course no reflection on anyone- its just she is a really good character because of the DP thing for that- but still worry every time I write one of these that something unintended will offend (learned by lesson with Figg! pale ).

I keep meaning to ask one of you Fjordians to redo the 'Norse' stuff for me so its not a, presumably, insensible google translation version (plus you may spot puns ect I would completely miss that could be used in the names and short bits of 'fjordian' to enhance them for Fjordian speakers.) }}

PDF Version (courtesy of Amarie) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-1_FdCbmY2-dC1MbXFOVl9UNm8/view?usp=sharing

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:32 pm

The ambassador is a delightful plot device. The grin I wore during “citizen 103,445” should have been filmed. Laughing

I am sure I can take a look at the Vikings, but I'd like to have a PC to work on, so it won't be right away.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

Today the Shire, DarkPlanet cat. Tomorrow... THE WORLD!

#amarieco
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:29 pm

The grin I wore during “citizen 103,445” should have been filmed.- Amarie

{{{ Very Happy A page back I mentioned the Ambassador was one of my favourite characters to write and that she had my personal favourite scene in this story- thats the scene! So happy you liked that one too! }}

Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top