Preparing Norc, no, Eldo for a life of college debauchery. Though it won't exactly be college; the grad school version of debauchery being far more refined.

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Re: Preparing Norc, no, Eldo for a life of college debauchery. Though it won't exactly be college; the grad school version of debauchery being far more refined.

Post by Eldorion on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:36 am

Congratulations on getting everything turned in, Norc! cheers
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Re: Preparing Norc, no, Eldo for a life of college debauchery. Though it won't exactly be college; the grad school version of debauchery being far more refined.

Post by halfwise on Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:23 pm

How does somebody get thrown out of club for doing air guitar?

Glad you celebrated, even gladder we got to hear about it! Twisted Evil Sounds like properly blurry night. I think you should follow up on the air guitar guy.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:36 pm

"when he heard i was a 94-model, that i was too old."

Laughing  that's very funny.

Shocked  feels like Tutankhamun spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:05 pm

thanks guys for the support! I survived!

halfwise wrote:How does somebody get thrown out of club for doing air guitar?
no idea how they thought air guitar wasn't festive. they also made him walk home without his jacket.. in snowy, freezing weather. drunk.
halfwise wrote:
Glad you celebrated, even gladder we got to hear about it! Twisted Evil  Sounds like properly blurry night.  I think you should follow up on the air guitar guy.

i think so too... but my heart got broken a week ago, not sure i want to try again any time soon..
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:11 pm

Tell him you're on the rebound and may break his heart out of spite. That's usually a solid start and I'm not kidding. Gets all the crap out of the way right up front.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:34 pm

but i think he fell into a relationship with someone he hooked up with during that drunk couple of weeks at the beginning of term.. and fell as in he tripped on some pussy and got stuck. (that's my hope at least)
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Ah well. Put him in storage, may come in useful later.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:28 pm

Norc wrote:as in he tripped on some pussy and got stuck

No I remember that happening to Mrs Figg (the one in Harry Potter I mean, not our Mrs Figg).
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:32 pm

halfwise wrote:Ah well.  Put him in storage, may come in useful later.

thats such a dangerous way of thinking but i am so guilty of that...
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum