Twin Peaks

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Twin Peaks

Post by Ringdrotten on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:05 am

Read your recap(s) of The Return - currently working a night shift, so pretty sure I missed something. All I know is I will have to read it again and then watch the entire thing again. I have only two things to say at this moment, though - first, great work and analysis, right or wrong. I'm impressed with how much you notice and remember as you progress through the show. And thank you so much for posting it here, it'll make rewatching the series more enjoyable, of that I'm quite certain.

Second:

Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Peaks

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:47 pm

so pretty sure I missed something.- Ringo

{{Ha more likely I did! There's a lot of it, especially when you take in the official companion books written by Frost like Secret History of Twin Peaks and The Final Dossier ect (which is where a lot of the information in the time line bit I did comes from).

'first, great work and analysis, right or wrong.'

Thanks Ringo, I appreciate you taking the time out to read it. As to right or wrong, that's the great thing about Peaks I'm not sure it really matters in the end, not so much as how it made it you feel and react and consider new concepts. In the end I think the experience is far more the point of it than understanding it- bit like life (but like life its irresistibly fun to try to make sense of it all).

'I'm impressed with how much you notice and remember'

Ah well, good education in crabbit primary school there to thank for that Twisted Evil - one of the first rules you learn at school in Scotshobbitland, this used to be written on the old fashioned blackboard in chalk every morning of school-

"Crabbit's nae yuse tae yi i' yi didnae pay attentshun tae whits mukin' yi crabbit i' the firs' place."

(and in plainer but more boring English)

'Crabbit is of no use to you if you don't pay attention to what's making you crabbit in the first place.'

Wise, but crabbit words, to live by Ringo! }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldorion.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum