what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 33 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by azriel on Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:22 pm

Oh Just my luck!! Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad just to let you all know, I've been admitted to Hospital. I've just gone and poisoned myself. I ate what I thought was an onion but it was a Daffodil Bulb. They said I'll be out sometime in the Spring

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 33 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 33 15403410
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 33 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by halfwise on Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:10 pm

Having neglected to note this was the jokes thread you had me going for about 3/4 or that.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 on Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:29 pm

lol!

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel on Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:24 pm

Laughing

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 33 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 on Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:14 pm

I want to tell you about a girl who only eats plants.... You've probably never heard of herbivore.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel on Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:12 pm

:facepalm: Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise on Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:51 pm

I dithered about where to put this.  It largely belongs in the end of the world thread, but finally decided it should go here, under quarantine.  I've found people either love it or hate it.

Spoiler:

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:14 pm

{{{  Shocked Embarassed That is not safe social distancing practise!! Evil or Very Mad And not to be a prude, but not sure thats strictly within the rules!}}

Last edited by Pettytyrant101 on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldorion.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:16 pm

Christ, Halfwise, lol

"'But whereas we have drunk with thee, who seemest to be a man of lineage, and thou hast been blithe with us, we will tell thee that we have seen one riding south along the Greenway, clad in a coat as green as the way, with the leafless tree done on his breast. So nigh to him we were that we heard his cry as he sped along, as ye may hear the lapwing whining, for he said: "POINT AND EDGE, POINT AND EDGE! THE RED WATER AMIDST OF THE HILLS!" In my lifetime such a man hath, to my knowledge, been seen thrice before; and after each sight of him followed evil days and the death of men.'"

-The Well at the World's End, William Morris
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
Trekkie in training

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:25 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 33 Joke11

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel on Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:12 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 33 Disney10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33