Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Post by azriel on Sun May 06, 2018 12:52 pm



Sorry its late ! Happy Birthday ! Hope you had a lovely day Very Happy

_________________
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish.”
"There are far, far, better things ahead than any we can leave behind"
If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got



avatar
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Posts : 13707
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 58
Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Mon May 07, 2018 9:33 pm


_________________
Pure Publications, The Tower of Lore and the Former Admin's Office are Reasonably Proud to Present-



A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldorion.


- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view



*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
avatar
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Posts : 40609
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 46
Location : Scotshobbitland

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Post by Mrs Figg on Mon May 07, 2018 10:38 pm

pale yikes

_________________
avatar
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Posts : 22374
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 88
Location : Holding The Door

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Post by Amarië on Wed May 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:

A Mod (or Admin) is never late for council meetings, nor are we early. We arrive exactly when we mean to.

_________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius


Today the Shire, DarkPlanet cat. Tomorrow... THE WORLD!

 #amarieco
avatar
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Posts : 4795
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 37
Location : The Dark Planet Embassy, Main str. Needlehole.

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Post by Amarië on Wed May 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:

A Mod (or Admin) is never late for council meetings, nor are we early. We arrive exactly when we mean to.

_________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius


Today the Shire, DarkPlanet cat. Tomorrow... THE WORLD!

 #amarieco
avatar
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Posts : 4795
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 37
Location : The Dark Planet Embassy, Main str. Needlehole.

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Post by Bluebottle on Fri May 11, 2018 4:15 pm

And, if one is allowed to ask, when is that exactly? Sorry, just trying to organize the diary. Sofa study

_________________
“We're doomed,” he says, casually. “There's no question about that. But it's OK to be doomed because then you can just enjoy your life."
avatar
Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Posts : 9841
Join date : 2013-11-09
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Post by Amarië on Fri May 11, 2018 6:10 pm

It's exactly when we mean to.

This is how busy I've gotten; I've delegated the diary writing to Blue.

_________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius


Today the Shire, DarkPlanet cat. Tomorrow... THE WORLD!

 #amarieco
avatar
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Posts : 4795
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 37
Location : The Dark Planet Embassy, Main str. Needlehole.

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Post by Amarië on Fri May 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Since I do have a moment... *glances around, looking for interruptions*

My birthday was mainly spent driving home from Oslo, but I had my swishy dotted dress on and we stopped for dinner, so I'm happy with that. We had a nice few days before that. We drove down on Tuesday. We went to see Metallica at Telenor Arena on Wednesday. Thursday Finrod surprised me by taking me to a small pub with an underwater theme and live music, performed by members from the opera. He earned 7 trillion billion boyfriendpoints, so the next day we went to a big trade fair at Hellerudsletta, with lots and lots and lots of tractors and diggers and lifts and cranes and dumpers and such and such. Laughing

We also did the touristy stuff; the opera roof, Akerhus fortress, the Vigeland's park. Oh, and I got to see the King's guard and band marching and playing up Karl Johan streest to the castle. Very nice for a band geek like me. Smile

_________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius


Today the Shire, DarkPlanet cat. Tomorrow... THE WORLD!

 #amarieco
avatar
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Posts : 4795
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 37
Location : The Dark Planet Embassy, Main str. Needlehole.

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Post by Bluebottle on Sat May 12, 2018 12:50 am

Amarië wrote:It's exactly when we mean to.

This is how busy I've gotten; I've delegated the diary writing to Blue.

(Things are alway busy around the Admins' Tower. Shocked )

Now, errr... when we mean to.. you know.. when exactly is that? study

_________________
“We're doomed,” he says, casually. “There's no question about that. But it's OK to be doomed because then you can just enjoy your life."
avatar
Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Posts : 9841
Join date : 2013-11-09
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Post by Bluebottle on Sat May 12, 2018 12:57 am

Amarië wrote:Since I do have a moment... *glances around, looking for interruptions*

My birthday was mainly spent driving home from Oslo, but I had my swishy dotted dress on and we stopped for dinner, so I'm happy with that. We had a nice few days before that. We drove down on Tuesday. We went to see Metallica at Telenor Arena on Wednesday. Thursday Finrod surprised me by taking me to a small pub with an underwater theme and live music, performed by members from the opera. He earned 7 trillion billion boyfriendpoints, so the next day we went to a big trade fair at Hellerudsletta, with lots and lots and lots of tractors and diggers and lifts and cranes and dumpers and such and such. Laughing

We also did the touristy stuff; the opera roof, Akerhus fortress, the Vigeland's park. Oh, and I got to see the King's guard and band marching and playing up Karl Johan streest to the castle. Very nice for a band geek like me. Smile  

underwater theme bar? trade fairs? didn't know any of these things were going going on here.. well. maybe intermittently Razz

Sounds a nice visit. Smile

_________________
“We're doomed,” he says, casually. “There's no question about that. But it's OK to be doomed because then you can just enjoy your life."
avatar
Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Posts : 9841
Join date : 2013-11-09
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Post by Eldorion on Sat May 12, 2018 3:03 am

That sounds like a fun trip. Smile Glad to hear that your birthday went well!
avatar
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

Posts : 23311
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 24
Location : Maryland, United States

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday, Amarië!

Post by azriel on Sat May 12, 2018 8:07 am

Does sound like fun Smile Now Summer is on its way, things are livening up a bit round here too. Nice to be able to get out, I get so fed up with being stuck in all winter. Smile

_________________
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish.”
"There are far, far, better things ahead than any we can leave behind"
If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got



avatar
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Posts : 13707
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 58
Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum