Harry Potter [2]

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Harry Potter [2] - Page 8 Empty Re: Harry Potter [2]

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:08 pm

from this video it's clear that a trans man can't always disguise his former maleness.- Halfy

{{ When I first started watching their videos on Who I had no idea they were trans (what is the right pronoun!!!) anyhow, after a few episodes as much as I had given it any thought I figured they were probably a bit camp or gay, as I had noticed a tendency towards painted nails and feminine earrings. But as I couldnt give two hoots about how other people want to present or represent themsleves, I cant say as I gave it much thought, quality of content being more by far more important. Their gender specifics are not even relevant.
But it was not until a video on trans representation in media that they appreared in the full femine guise and I realised that was it.

As you can see Who vids are far less 'out' (for want of a better word). }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldorion.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise on Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:38 pm

I suppose the proper terminology here is "trans woman" as it indicates acceptance as a woman, not a man.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:01 am

Had the 'pleasure' of rewatching The Prisoner of Azkaban tonight - still the shittiest piece of shit ever to come out of this franchise. How this is, by some, considered to be the best of the movies in the series, is beyond me. I can't see how it makes sense to those who haven't read the book and I can't see how it pleases those who have. Garbage

Harry Potter [2] - Page 8 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:21 pm

I still don't understand how so many people considered the first film to not measure up to the standards of many of the rest. I felt it captured the magic quite well without going so dark as the others.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8