Artisitc Merits

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

Re: Artisitc Merits

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:26 pm

{{Hey Norc your young and probably know about these things seeing as you use Instagram- how the buggery do I upload pictures from my pc to Instagram?- it tells me to get some app, so I get the app, pc version, but when I try to use the app it tells me to switch my camera on- which I dont have as I'm not a pervert! (well ok not on camera anyway- but that's beside the point, why are you evening questioning it?!! Mad )- and nor do I have a mobile phone as a point of crabbit principle Nod . I just want to select stuff on my hard drive and upload it to my Instagram account. Why is that not simple?!!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldorion.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel on Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:06 pm

Welcome to the world of "What the Fuck !!!!!!" Laughing
Seems to me the most simple things are the hardest things to do & it drives me fecking up the pole !!!

azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:13 am

I don't use Instagram but it strikes me it can't exist without the smartphone.  So Petty I predict your questions will be answered by "who the hell doesn't have a smartphone?".

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Norc wrote:Hi pls follow this instagram: https://www.instagram.com/norcing_dolls/

Made two more dolls!

I’m impressed...

From "The True Tale of the Un-magical Coal Scuttle."
Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:12 pm

halfwise wrote:I don't use Instagram but it strikes me it can't exist without the smartphone.  So Petty I predict your questions will be answered by "who the hell doesn't have a smartphone?".

me.

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel on Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Nor do I, Ive got a bog standard Nokia that I bought in 2007 & its still going. I must use it once in a Purple moon Smile

azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:13 pm

{{{ cheers  Hurrah Figg and Azriel (hough I dont even have one of those Azriel!) Good to know I'm not alone in my refusal to possess one of those evil attention eaters. And when I have to tell folk I dont have one they look at me like I just shat in their porridge Mad  }}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel on Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Yep, I know those shocked look of horror as tho you are some sort of demented freak ! Smile Seems like everyone on the planet has their eyeballs glued to a fecking screen. They don't look where they are walking, they check prices in shops, pay for tickets on the bus, even, fecking even, text each other from one room to the other !!! Lazy or what ?

azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:00 pm

My main phone still has a rotary dial and hangs on the wall as it has for the last 45 years or so. It's as dumb as they come but what it does, it does really really well!

We have limited cell coverage and bandwidth out here, and it's entertaining to watch visitors go through the various stages of withdrawal Twisted Evil

David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:25 pm

I refuse to become a smartphone zombie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:42 pm

{{Exactly- thats what buckie is for! Twisted Evil drunken  }}

Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:50 am

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:57 am

I am here absorbed in my iPad and I come here and almost feel like i am in a place that hates new technology... Well, i’m glad I can - generally - escape in my iPad world... I used to escape into my Tolkien world, but Jackson has left a stain on my heart there.... it’s not the same anymore.... Sad

From "The True Tale of the Un-magical Coal Scuttle."
Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:18 am

{{{ Ill get an ipad when they invent a buckie app that actually dispenses buckie- till then Ill stick to crabbitly shouting at people who insist who on taking their phones out to check mid-conversation!!! Mad

Azriel- here you go red sky version, and I added a graveyard just to ensure there is not an inkling of hope in this one!  Very Happy  }}

Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel on Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:41 am

Wow, that would make anyone pee their pants Smile And you've included Great Aunt Constance grave, she will be thrilled ( when she gets back in it !!! )

azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{Hey Norc your young and probably know about these things seeing as you use Instagram- how the buggery do I upload pictures from my pc to Instagram?- it tells me to get some app, so I get the app, pc version, but when I try to use the app it tells me to switch my camera on- which I dont have as I'm not a pervert! (well ok not on camera anyway- but that's beside the point, why are you evening questioning it?!! Mad )- and nor do I have a mobile phone as a point of crabbit principle Nod . I just want to select stuff on my hard drive and upload it to my Instagram account. Why is that not simple?!!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  }}
if you have a pretty new computer that can also double as a sort of ipad, like my microsoft surface, and have a webcam etc. the instagram app will work as a phone app on your computer (i think). if you want to upload pictures to instagram i do believe you need a smartphone. but you can use instagram to like and follow and watch profiles via internett on your computer as it is a website (this so they can link it in articles etc. and be kinda elegant idk).
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:42 pm

halfwise wrote:I don't use Instagram but it strikes me it can't exist without the smartphone.  So Petty I predict your questions will be answered by "who the hell doesn't have a smartphone?".
basically.
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:59 am

I'll never unnerstand this modern social media.  Why do I have to 'like' someone in order to 'follow' them?  In real life I may want to follow the scurvy bastard just pound on them, and that's got nothing to do with 'liking' them.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:13 pm

halfwise wrote:I'll never unnerstand this modern social media.  Why do I have to 'like' someone in order to 'follow' them?  In real life I may want to follow the scurvy bastard just pound on them, and that's got nothing to do with 'liking' them.
but you don't... you can follow someone and then never like someone..
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum