Damn Computers (in appropriate category)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: Damn Computers (in appropriate category)

Post by Eldorion on Fri May 18, 2018 9:13 pm

LastPass has worked well for me. Not reusing passwords is the most important thing, as you mention.
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Re: Damn Computers (in appropriate category)

Post by Mrs Figg on Sat May 19, 2018 2:04 pm

So just to be sure, when I go to airports I always use their free wifi, which is probably silly, but its boring in airports, will lastPass incript all those passwords too, as when I first downloaded it gave me a list of all the places I have ever used and left a password, and all the airports were on the list, I am assuming they incript everything? I wish I had known about this password manager thingie before as its a really good idea.

Also the other day Mr Figg had a nasty surprise, someone had bought stuff on his credit card, so he had to block it, he only uses it for petrol and shopping, and Amazon, does anyone know how this is possible and how can you protect your credit card number from hackers, what I don't understand is how they got the number. Can people at the cash desks somehow copy your credit card number? or can they find it online? No I know it happens every day but its horrible how seemingly easy it is. can you have a double protection for credit card purchases?

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum